You can’t go wrong by choosing Ice Casino as a primary platform where to enjoy the best games – not only this venue has thousands of video slots available to play, the casino also offers a no deposit bonus to all new players that sign up through the link provided on our website! Simply register in the casino and get rewarded with 50 Free Spins on the “Book of the Fallen” video slot provided by Pragmatic Play.
Then remember to the bonus 3x wagering requirement if you wish to withdraw any winnings. Max. bonus cash out is €/$50 or equivalent in other currency. Kindly find other bonus details listed below.
Terms and Conditions of Ice Casino “Free Spins No Deposit Bonus”:
- Only new players that sign up in the Ice Casino for the first time can participate in this promotion;
- This no deposit bonus is not available for players that are resident of Afghanistan, American Samoa, Aruba, Australia, Bonaire, Cyprus, Curacao, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea), Ethiopia, France, Switzerland, Great Britain, Guyana, Guam, Iraq, Iran, Italy, Israel, Malta, Netherlands, Laos, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Saba, Serbia, Ukraine, Singapore, Spain, Statia, St. Maarten St. Eustatius, Syria, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom, Uganda, United States of America, Vanuatu, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Yemen;
- In order to receive no deposit free spins, player should sign up in the casino through exclusive link provided on our website and redeem the bonus in personal account;
- Free spins will be credited on the “Book of the Fallen” video slot provided by Pragmatic Play;
- Associated winnings from free spins are subjected to a 3x wagering requirement;
- The bonus has max. withdrawal set to €/$50 or equivalent in other currency;
- In case of any questions, please contact casino customer support team via e-mail or live chat at any time;
- General Ice Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions Apply.
Did you know
that by using Skrill you can withdraw your winnings multiple times faster? Read our article about Skrill and the advantages it has compared to other e-payment systems. Or simply open your Skrill account.