Get 50 Free Spins for Registration. Bonus rounds can be used on “7Chakras” game. Wagering is x60 the bonus amount. Cash out is limited to €$30. Activate with bonus code “NDCCCHAK”. Play responsibly. Casino general Terms and Conditions apply.Get Bonus
⛔ This bonus post is no longer available and has been updated on 1st August, 2023 as expired. Instead, please check currently active Grand Rush Casino 50 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus.
Upon opening a new account in Grand Rush Casino, new players that use our portal provided link will receive a no deposit bonus that contains 50 free spins on “7Chakras” slot provided by Saucify. To obtain this bonus spins, you just have to use the bonus code “NDCCCHAK” on registration page.
Play-through requirement is equal to 60x of the bonus amount. Unless bonus wagering is not completed, no withdrawal will be allowed. Max. bonus cash out is €/$100 or other currency equivalent. Please find some other bonus terms listed below.
Terms and Conditions of Grand Rush Casino “Free Spins No Deposit Bonus”:
- Only new players that sign up in the Grand Rush Casino for the first time can participate in this promotion;
- Only players from Australia or New Zealand may open account in this casino and play for real money. All other countries are listed as restricted territories and cannot sign up in the casino;
- In order to receive no deposit free spins, player need to register in the casino using our exclusive link and use the bonus code “NDCCCHAK”;
- Bonus free spins will be credited in the “7Chakras” video slot provided by Saucify;
- Bonus funds received from the free spins should be wagered 60x before withdrawal is allowed;
- The bonus has max. withdrawal set to €/$100 or equivalent in other currency;
- In case of any questions, please contact casino customer support team via e-mail or live chat at any time;
- General Grand Rush Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions Apply.
Did you know
that by using Skrill you can withdraw your winnings multiple times faster? Read our article about Skrill and the advantages it has compared to other e-payment systems. Or simply open your Skrill account.