Terms and Conditions of Golden Reels Casino Bonus
All Golden Reels Casino bonus are based on the following rules. When you have a bonus on your account:
- The bonus amount will be placed into a Bonus Balance and will be kept separate from your Cash Balance.
- When you place a bet, the bet will be deducted from your Cash Balance. If there are no funds remaining in your Cash Balance, then bets will be deducted from your Bonus Balance.
- Any winnings that you receive will be placed on to your Bonus Balance and cannot be withdrawn until you have met the Wagering Requirements for that bonus.
- The bonus amount itself may also not be withdrawn until you have met the Wagering Requirements. In some cases, the bonus is Non-Redeemable, in which case the bonus amount can never be withdrawn.
- When you have met the Wagering Requirements, the sum in your Bonus Balance that is linked to the active bonus will be transferred into your Cash Balance and may then be withdrawn at any time.
- Not all bets will count towards wagering requirements, for example, low-risk roulette bets. See below for more details.
Please ensure you read all other terms below that relate to bonuses.
Only one Bonus can be awarded for any specific event unless We state otherwise, and only one Bonus can be active on your Account at any time.
Did you know
that by using Skrill you can withdraw your winnings multiple times faster? Read our article about Skrill and the advantages it has compared to other e-payment systems. Or simply open your Skrill account.