Try out visually pleasing “Irish Pot Luck” slot developed by NetEnt for free – register in the Express Wins Casino today through our link and receive 20 No Deposit Free Spins in the previously mentioned game. However, please be aware that to obtain all the free spins, you’ll need to verify debit or credit card in your account settings.
Free Spins will be valid for 7 days from receiving date, and to be able to withdraw any winnings, it is required to complete a 65x rollover requirement (within these 7 days).
Terms and Conditions of Express Wins Casino “Free Spins No Deposit Bonus”:
- Only new players are eligible to claim this bonus;
- Bonus can be claimed only once per one player;
- Players from the following countries are not allowed to receive the bonus: Antigua, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Gibraltar Herzegovina, Hungary, Kosovo, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, South Africa, Spain, Ukraine and the United States of America
- Free Spins will be given in a ‘Irish Pot Luck’ slot developed by NetEnt;
- Free Spins will be credited to players account only after a valid debit/credit card has been added;
- The bonus has 65x rollover requirement;
- Free Spins expire after 7 days from the activation moment if unused;
- Max. bonus conversion is £50;
- Bonus money wagering is not available on progressive jackpot slots, bingo, table games and live casino games.
- Player can track remaining wagering requirement on the withdrawal page of the website.
- If player request withdrawal before the wagering requirements are met, the winnings will be forfeited;
- In case of any questions, players can contact support team by e-mail;
- General Express Wins Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions Apply.
Did you know
that by using Skrill you can withdraw your winnings multiple times faster? Read our article about Skrill and the advantages it has compared to other e-payment systems. Or simply open your Skrill account.